Pages

Thursday 23 September 2010

Day 23. Something that Makes You Feel Better

That one's plain and simple:
Realizing I'm loved and that people care about me.
My friends and family. They make me feel better.

I try not to take anybody for granted, and most of the time, I succeed.
When I remember though, not just that they're there, but that they're there /for me/, I get this extremely bubbly cheerful feeling in the pit of my stomach.

When I get a hug, or a smile, or a genuine compliment. When I get a shoulder shoved under my face to cry on. But also, when people feel they trust /me/ enough to use my shoulder. When they come to me for help. When they value my opinion.

Is this blog challenge making me come over as this sappy, romantic love-addict?
Cause y'know.. Halloween spiders and skeletons, painting, snakes, cars, writing and horses. They make me feel better too.

Xx
The Gypsy

2 comments: