Pages

Sunday 13 June 2010

First timers.

In the past 48 hours I've:
* Been in 8 different trams, 2 different buses, and 4 different trams
* Watched 4 different movies.
* Been to a new province. (Flevoland- never been there before)
* Ate white chocolate (in a mix) and actually liked it.
* Saw 4 movies.
* Had tacos, chives and a semi-professional massage for the first time in my life.
* Sung in public transportation.

I've been noticing that ever since I moved back to Holland, I've been having "First time tries" of everything. It's kind of unsettling how quickly I got used to the "Oh, I've never tried that before.. Well, exciting, here goes.." and over the "Should I..?" hesitation.
I got gutsier. And apparently sharper. Definitely harder. Maybe wittier.
It's interesting to compare this me to the me a year ago. Or even better, three or four years ago.
As long as I don't derail, that's good, nay?

Xx
The Gypsy

2 comments:

  1. You left out the part about doing cocaine off a male stripper's washboard abs and screaming at an orphanage so you could wake all the kids just to flip them off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white chocolate too ^^

    First time tries are often funs~

    ReplyDelete