Pages

Thursday 17 June 2010

Drinks all around!

Felicitations are in the air. A lot of people are being congratulated on passing, ie. succeeding for their year's exams. I, for one, passed this period with a mingled feeling of gratitude for not sitting for any exams whatsoever this year, nostalgia over when I used to think exam-stress was the most awful thing ever (think I'm over that, now), and an obsessive anxiety about next year.

To be more specific, I have a "What the hell did I get myself into this time?" kind of feeling.
Yay.

Anyways: Congratulations! to all those who passed, Good luck! to all those still busy with exams and projects, and uhm.. Hi! To all those who fall in neither category.

I vote for a party.
I love parties!
Drinks all around!

Xx
The Gypsy

2 comments:

  1. Did you know 17th of June is the..

    ...Icelandic Independence day?

    So yes ,there were lots of parties~

    ReplyDelete