Pages

Sunday 30 May 2010

Sunny with a chance of hailstorms.

I'm wondering what's wrong with the weather.
A serious question, I'm afraid.

This morning, it was pouring rain. Just an hour ago it was frightfully sunny, followed by an incredibly noisy hailstorm. Now it's sunny again, but it'll probably rain again before tonight.
This in the same country where a week ago people lay crisping in the sun, totally red and burnt, happy and enjoying it because of days like today.

Also, I needed to share this with you:
From the talented Valerius Student Orchestra I got a chance to play with twice,
another concert: Bohemian Tales.
This time, I listened, took pictures and videos and completely absorbed/enjoyed the show.






Oh, and I got rammed by a car.
Bruised knees. They kinda really hurt.

xxx
The Gypsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment