Pages

Monday 31 May 2010

Diaries.

I have been awfully sloppy with keeping my diary the past couple of years.
I've either been too depressed, too inactive, or too busy to write about anything.
I know, the extremes.
I thought about starting to keep it regularly again a few weeks ago.
So today I found some time left over, and that's what I did.
I wrote. 16 pages of small writing, my hand genuinely hurts.
I'm glad I started though. Plan on keeping it up.
That's mainly what this is for.
Self motivation.
Feel free to share words of encouragement xD

xxx
The Gypsy

2 comments:

  1. I've managed to keep a digital diary
    since this year begun and have written
    some lines in it for every single day.

    Them entries are by week count and by
    my own little day of the week names.

    Often I've almost forgot to write
    but having my custom names for
    all the days of the week has
    really helped me remember.

    Write when you feel like it?

    Or choose clever reminders~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caught up with the blog! : D
    But like I said in Gaia, I'll read some of the stuff later again.
    I'm not the one to give tips on remembering to do stuff, since I always forget everything, but tell me if you come up with a good way. x'D

    ReplyDelete