Pages

Saturday 13 February 2010

Life is just a series of trying to make up your mind.

So I'm postponing Living, right now.
I'm being a coward and greedy. I want it all, and I don't want to sacrifice anything just yet.
And that's impossible, at least with making choices. So I am not making any choices, but in the meantime I'm not gaining anything either, just like I'm not losing anything (but time).

Seeing it is Valentine's day ( I don't usually do anything for it specifically, mainly cause I prefer to be spontaneous about showing you love, care and appreciate, rather than doing it forcedly just because it's a specific date- that, and that a funfact is that suicide rate's amongst the highest all year, right alongside New Year's Eve) I'd like to tell my friends that I love them, and appreciate them being there for me, to no end.

Peace.

xxx
The Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment