Pages

Saturday 9 January 2010

Sick of Sickness.


I'm literally tired of a lot of things, regarding health and lack of it.
I'm tired of diseases, tired of the pain, suffering and worry.
I'm tired of deaths, I'm tired of cramps and of migrains. Tired of doctors and hospitals.

I've seen enough of it this year, and we're basically just getting started, so yeah.
If anyone's got a feel-healthy-instant potion, now is the time to reveal it.
I'd really give anything I have for something like that right now.
I'll shove it down everyone-I-care-about's throats. Or well, I'll probably ask nicely, but anyways.

I am really counting on this being a good (healthy & happy) year.
So fate's gotto work with me, please.

xxx
The Gypsy

1 comment:

  1. Love <3

    You are loved and your illnesses are only of the material world. In essence you really are healthy already~

    You can imagine the pretty things and they will come to you eventually if you wish~

    Things don't have to be bad ,I promise you that this summer you will feel lots better and your physical condition will have improved
    significantly~

    For now ,do your best to think positive and have sweet dreamies ,even while you are awake because you really can use your imagination to make yourself feel better~

    Just maybe I found the recipe for the stone of the philosopher~

    But it would take alot of time to make ,even if I actually have the right instructions ^^;;

    Woops I forgot myself ,

    I just miss you so much ,get well soon <3

    ReplyDelete