Pages

Saturday 5 September 2009

A week's ins and outs.

All things considered, stuff is looking pretty.. positive?

Although I've had the worst week I've had in a while, physically and mentally (Lack of sleep, lack of good news, and an abundance of bad news and karma, ditched by friends...), I have not once uttered a desperately depressed "I want to die...".

And that, considering I used to say it quite a lot under less drastic circumstances, is quite a good revelation, and I confess myself pleasantly surprised.

~*~*~

I just received several books from the other side of the world, which made me happier than I've been all week.

Oh, a few days ago I was knocked of my bicycle in a storm xD Now my knee is damaged, and I can't move it without it hurting. (Which makes sleeping in the attic a nightmare.. All those stairs. D; )

The night before that, it was raining, and past midnight, I sneaked out of the house for a late night stroll. I've never done that before.. It was.. intense? Because it was scary yet awesome at the same time.

I think that was it for random fun facts about this week.

xxx
The Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment