Pages

Thursday 24 September 2009

A Sliver Of Hope.


(*points* Made by me)



Who would have thought,
that to be loved could hurt so much.
Or more specifically,
the pain in their eyes,
when they say goodbye.

They left, left me forlorn,
tears welling up
in my burning eyes.
Choking and trying so hard
to keep my face from contorting
in the pain I feel.

Missing those you love,
is the hardest thing ever.
Especially if you're used to having them always around.
Taking them for granted whilst they were there,
that is the most awful part.

'Lost' is how to describe it best.
An unexplainable urge to reach out,
yet at the same time wishing,
wishing you could just shut everyone out.

It is despair,
lined with just a sliver of hope.
Some things do change after all.


I might just stop posting for a while.
I don't know how long, might be a week, a month... (a year?)
I'll get back to updating when I have something to say.
No. I'm not depressed. Just trying to heal.

Love,
The Gypsy.

PS: 100th post already? Poor followers. xD
Here's to a well deserved break.

5 comments:

  1. I don't want a break, Jessie. *clings* I miss you. u.u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I know you read this: Text me! I miss you and I know you haven't forgotten me and I'm telling you I ain't forgot you neither. *nod* My phone'll let me know when you do. *hug* I hope you're doing well Jessie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've gone almost two months without posting. This is a travesty. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's 6am and I had to take another sleep candy. Only unlike candy this actually makes everything taste worser. *poke poke poke*

    ReplyDelete