Pages

Sunday 30 August 2009

Wickedness

This weekend might've been one of the best weekends I've had in a very long time.
Good company, good discussions, good jokes, a good movie, good food (after sunset), good drinks, good everything! =) We actually went "pubbing" and didn't get home till around 2 o' clock or something (at night, that is).
We being my cousin, Judith, her boyfriend Ricardo and a friend of theirs. Well, and me, of course.

After going to my cousin's place, we spent a bit more talking and hanging around, drinking coffee and eating chocolate (aka more good stuff), until Judith headed to bed at around 3 am. I stayed up till 4 to eat ( readying myself for another 17 hour fast), then went to bed myself (which took a lot longer than I thought it would. Maybe it was the fact I'm not used to sleeping in just any bed?) then woke up after three hours only to find the house dead quiet, and my body refusing to go to sleep again for at least three more hours.

Me and Judith were in the garden/terrace (they'd just bought new trees and plants for it Saturday) trying to uproot some very adamant plants from a big case which apparently had an entire ants colony at its bottom, when Ricardo came with a rented movie. :) More fun and laughs at that, and halfway mum and my siblings came to "pick me up", and watched the rest of the movie with us :)
It was all much funs. :3

xxx
The Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment