Pages

Monday 24 August 2009

Lists

I need to make lists of the things I read and watch..
I was planning to update that book blog ages ago, and now I can honestly say that I have forgotten half of the titles I've read already.
Not good.

So I'll just type this down, maybe I'll go on about them elaborately later on (in the book blog), or maybe I'll just leave it at that, and only add any titles I'll remember later on (Right. Fat chance xD)

Series:
- House
- How I Met Your Mother
- CSI

Movies: (Not many of those, I think)
- The Gladiator
- Up (3D)
- The Secret (Documentary)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Ladder 49
- Dirty Dancing
- Ghost
- Grease 1 & 2
- Face Off
- Die Hard
- Surrogates
- Die Hard 4.0
- The Number 23
- I, Robot
- Maid In Manhattan
- Sahara
- Men In Black
- Sweeney Todd
- The Sixth Sense
- Brokeback Mountain
- New Moon

Books:
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
-... and the Prisoner of Azkaban
-... and the Goblet of Fire
-... and the Order of the Phoenix
-... and the Half Blood Prince (Twice)
- Pure Land , by Alan Spence
- Three Wishes, by Liane Moriarty
- Tussen Hoofddoek en Naaldhak, by Bea Mol
- Charmante Leugen (Originally: Spirit Willing, Flesh Weak) , Julian Cohen
- Twilight (Always have been curious to read that one. Was quite disappointing.) By Stephanie Meyer.
- Slam , Nick Hornby
- New Moon, Stephanie Meyer
- Match Me If You Can, Susan Elizabeth Philips
- Gluckskekse, Anna Hertz
- Eclipse, Stephanie Meyer
- De Dochters van Khadija, Sytze van der Zee
- Disgraced, Saira Ahmed
- Die Luge, Petra Hammesfahr
- 101 Cat Stories ( Emile Zola, Mark Twain, Colette ..etc)

- Geluksblind, *Marian Mulder
- De Mannentester, *Heleen van Rooyen
- Ademloos, *Kim Moelands
- The Gunslinger, *Stephen King
- Breaking Dawn, *Stephanie Meyer
- My Uncle Oswald, *Roald Dahl
- Tales of the Unexpected, *Roald Dahl
- Kan Ik Hem Nog Ruilen, *Yvonne Kroonenberg
- Het Zit Op De Bank En Het Zapt, *Yvonne Kroonenberg
- Alles Went Behalve Een Vent, *Yvonne Kroonenberg
- Ik Haal Je Op, Ik Neem Je Mee, *Nicollo Ammaniti (Translation from the Italian "Ti Prendo E Ti Porto Via")
- The Lord Of the Rings, JRR Tolkien
* The Fellowship of the Ring
* The Two Towers
* The Return of the The King
- Aber Aisha ist doch nicht euer Eigentum, Ben Faridi
- Taal is Zeg Maar Echt Mijn Ding, Pauline Cornelisse
- Een Moslima Ontsluiert, Naema Tahir
- The Phantom of the Opera, Gaston Leroux


This is the best my memory can do at this point in time.
Maybe I'll have more luck remembering later on.

xxx
The Gypsy

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading DMFA for a year. Today's update? Changes everything.

    "It is hard enough knowing two of my friends will die. Losing all five would be tragic."

    Who said it?
    Mab. The fairy chick? Never serious? Really. Damn. So now I'm going through the cast page, trying to figure out which five. Dan, Wildy and Jyrras are definitely three of them. Two other possibilities are Alexsi (Mab grew up with Dan, so she'd naturally know his sister) and Merlitz (love interest at the beginning of the series). Merlitz, Alexsi and Wildy are the most violent, one of them will surely die. Jyrras and Dan are the most powerful. Dan's even a demi-god, though he doesn't know it yet.

    Man, Amber can be a fantastic writer sometimes.

    ReplyDelete