Pages

Friday 28 August 2009

Emotional limbo

Yesterday was NOT a good day for me.
Emotionally/Mentally speaking that is.
Not even cause of just one reason, it's the "bad news comes in bunches" but then without the bad news. Just tension situations that make you want to scream or cry. Or both.

Most of the reasons I don't even want to talk about.
They're touchy subjects which need a personal close friendship to confide in, and though I can be pretty open-hearted here, I have my limits.
Lets just say it included a failed job hunt, a disease, a family crisis and a friendship's betrayal.
Yeah. I'm not even exaggerating or anything.
I'm constantly wavering between sadness, depression, self mockery and giving up, occasionally thrown off course by a completely unrelated and unexplainable loopy or hyper-ness.

And I'm not even pregnant.. God help whoever gets into my way then if it ever happens... Nor am I PMSing, for that matter. It was just the day itself. And my rotten luck :)

Today is better. Loads.
Not because anything happened that cleared up any of the aforementioned tensions, but simply because I fell back into the numb unexpectancy I've grown so familiar with.

xxx
The Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment