Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Busy Please

My eyes burn xD
Lack of sleep, lots of wind and lenses tend to do that, eh?
Back to wearing glasses a few days till they get a fair share of rest.
Don't want to ruin them, I like being able to see xD

Been busy, mainly the last two days.
Yesterday, much fun: We went to Deventer, visiting my favourite relatives ♥♥♥
Had to take my Egyptian relatives with us though (bugger xD) but I meanly enough spent most of the time talking and joking in Dutch. Didn't care much to explain either, I'm tired of having em around 24/7 by now.
Anyways, my uncle wasn't there yet, he was visiting Tamara in hospital after work and before coming, else she wouldn't have had any visitors that day. Just his wife (Ineke), Suzanne and her boyfriend Jelco for a while. Totally cosy, at that. Unc came later on, then Tamara's boyfriend Rick joined us after dinner (end of the day) for a short while.
I can't tell you what we did, because basically it was very little other than talking. One thing is good to know, though: their offer still stands, I can run away from home and stay at their place at any given time xDD
Even though I wouldn't run away, that still is good to know.

Today sis went to her work for the first time ever. Might have felt a small jealousy twinge there, seeing as I've been looking for work harder and longer than she has, and I still can't find anything. Not that I think that she can't work if I'm not, or something.

We didn't stay at home, but went to Rotterdam, the Netherland's biggest Haven, and at some point the biggest haven of Europe (not anymore.. and if you have noticed, it's the last of the big cities one should visit in Holland I listed a few posts earlier. xD)
Basically went there to get tickets for Saturday :D But we just took a really long walk too.. First meditation peace and quiet in almost three weeks.. Lots to think about, after yesterday's talking.. Not that it's any less confusing now, but eh.
I'll upload the pictures asap.. Not feeling like it right now.
Eyes still burning :P

xxx
The Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment