Pages

Sunday 14 June 2009

Tirednessss


Lots to tell, not much energy to tell it with.
Yesterday I played chauffeur for mum's friends, they needed a ride down town, and seeing as neither as too good Arabic, a cab just was not an option. Toured around the whole morning and afternoon, and we ate out before going home. I was exhausted.

This morning, again, long day.
Early morning, me sis and my aunt's husband went to make our international licenses.
Didn't take all that long, luckily.
Came home, packed a bit, and had dinner. Then we left and visited half my family to say goodbye.
We just came home, and again I am knackered.

Scary thing is we seem to get almost nothing done nonetheless, and days are passing at a scary rate. Got to see a couple of friends, still got lots of family to say goodbye to, and I can't even think of any gifts to buy, my creativity is failing me on the most awkward times.
I'm going to miss my friends, I know that much. I'd love to spend more time with them, but at the same time I'm psyched about going to Holland. So yeah. Confusing.

I would've told everything in much more detail but I can't summon the strength to.
Gypsy tired. Gypsy go bed. *noddles*

xxx
The Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment