Pages

Friday 26 June 2009

Oh boy xD

Sometimes, I cave right in (’Times I cave right in)
But this fight you have to win (This time we have to win)
And your songs you love to sing
May your dreams forever live

Heatwave alarm. Big time.
Definitely not as hot as in Egypt, I know. But still hot enough.
I mean I'm here to avoid heat, partly xD

Have not been at home all day any day since we came.
Not even after I broke my foot xD
Grocery shopping, other shopping, markets, flea markets, bike rides, and today, job hunts.
Within a week I got a new watch, a pair of gorgeous boots, and four books. Huzzah.

I'm missing my friends. Chatting, as well as seeing those I have irl.
Having withdrawal symptoms again, I start talking to myself a lot when I'm feeling lonely.
Today I even had this lil breakdown. Just hope I'll be over it soon, I don't like being depressed.

Oh!
Actually drew sumfink today, first time in three months?
I mean actual pencil and paper.
Can't post it yet.

xxx
The Gypsy

2 comments:

  1. This song sums up exactly how I feel right now.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHDdqubE7zQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't hear the message or answer it. I just got home after a nasty seven hour shift and I feel like crap.

    ReplyDelete