Pages

Saturday 6 June 2009

Five down, one to go.


Look at that. Things are finally getting to an end.
And even though I was not very much looking forward to graduating because it would leave me in that deep dark empty tunnel without entrance or exit, exams are pretty much exhausting enough to just wish for it to end. Quickly, that is, with one clean sharp cut. Don't like the idea of exams being like blunt axes hacking away at you.

Comparative literature today. Comparing English to Egyptian texts about Alexandria.
I owe a lot to this course, for frankly, it changed my vision of Alexandria completely. It made me see it as a single identity apart from Egypt, and I like it much more now.
The exam was so general it made me feel like there was a lot to say, and yet a lot to say means generally going completely off point. That, and organization issues. =.=
Hopefully it's good enough, that's all.

Just drama to go now. Definitely a drama. ;-;

On the way home today, there was this guy fixing his car, bending forward so much half his bottom was bare. Made me cringe, alright. The horror.

Something else: I've always had that insatiable thirst to know what is going on in other people's minds. To just poke around silently, without them noticing. Is that creepy?
Sounds to me like it is. xD
Tired.
So tired.

xxx
The Gypsy.

3 comments:

  1. WEll i wish i was there to see u cringe : P and glad u didnt have an accident or something... People should take care of these little things ya know :P
    oh well one more to go , cant stand it and soooooooooooooo hoping for an end to it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has der flu. Or strep. Or something. No work for two days. I yam illlllll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeee... I found out that the latest recipient of the Seiun Award (Japanese science fiction prize) is a story about militant librarians. They're called the Library Defense Force or something like that, and they have rankings and insignia and everything for a librarian army. The insignia is a book with a piping hot cup of Camomille. x3

    There is something just too awesome about that for words.

    ReplyDelete