Pages

Friday 12 June 2009

*Feels like a cat chasing its own tail*

You see the trouble with me,
Monkey see monkey do,
There's no you and tomorrow,
A better offer came through.

You see the trouble with you,
there is no trouble with you,
So if you say that you love me,
That stops me loving you...

-Robbie Williams

Third day off, today.
First day I slept throughout. Seriously, insomnia got me knackered. Got sleeping pills, asked if there was any other option I could try first, so he prescribed me some calming medication thingy. It makes me drowsy day/night, basket case. But at least the first night/day it knocked me out for 14 hours.

Second and third day I managed to stay out from noon till sunset. That means a full eight hours. Doing what? xD Nothing much, really.

Yesterday the cast of the Oresteia (last month's play) met up with each other. The night before it was all "The cast is meeting tomorrow. Come. " Her director's ordering hasn't abated xD
Most of the day went up in thinking where to go. In the end we did not go anywhere. That seems to happen here a lot. People can go out without a plan, and end up going nothing. But somehow, funnily, it never really feels like wasting time.



Today, I went out with my college buddies. Or some of them, anyways, because some were too busy to show up. We went to see a movie "He's Just Not That Into You". Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Anniston, Drew Barrymore, Ben Affleck.. Basically the first time I know more than three actors/actresses in one movie xDD Well, okay, maybe that's not entirely true. But still :3
It was a pretty good movie too. Full of relationship tips I plan not ever to forget :3 Specifically for advice reasons xD
After that just walked around in circles in the mall, till I went home.

About the title, I have too much to do in too little time. We booked tickets to Holland for next week, and I have to do waaaay much before leaving. Doc visits, getting my international license if possible, playing chauffeur for two of mum's friends, not to forget thinking up gifts to buy and actually get them for friends and family back in Holland.. My head.. *head-to-desk*

xxx
The Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment