Pages

Monday 29 June 2009

End of week one

And I’m surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone

What's up with time flying even here?
I've done a lot of things though. Haven't been at home a whole day yet.
Not planning to, either. I'll go for a short walk if I can't think of anything else.

Lots of moodswings, almost all of them not-good. I don't want to talk about it though, it's a waste of time and energy.

What happened I do want to mention?

Saturday I went for a walk and found myself walking into a free concert, just like that. Got flirted with by a couple of gangster like figures o.o;; ..

Yesterday my aunt and cousin came from Egypt. They slept the whole morning, as did everyone else, so I had the ground floor to myself for some good hours.
Then after showing them a bit around the place, around the house and such, we had a ten-minute birthday bash for my aunt whose birthday was the day before. Cake, presents and singing included in the ten minutes.

Today me and sis took my cousin to something called a child's farm. Which is basically a place with farm animals little kids can come visit and feed and pet and whatnot. Really cool place, seeing as I still love animals, I don't mind people staring at me just because I'm not a four year old. Oh well~ My cousin was afraid of practically every animal there.. Even the rabbits o.o
Weird, eh? She pinched my arm in fright so many times I figured we better leave before it'd start turning blue xD
Then we went home only to get ready for more walking.
Enjoy teh piccies?





Is teh biiiiig bunnies.
Very very big.







Uhmmm. Surrounded with les goats?
lol





See goatsies?
This is called Bread.
Bee Are Ee Eh Dee.
Buh-red.




Because Gypsy is a horse fanatic!
*luffs teh pony*





This be teh cutest guinea pig there was!
Yes, I luffs that too ;D





xxx
The Gypsy

1 comment:

  1. I have an amendment I'd like to add to your profile:
    "I'm half-Dutch, half-Egyptian, ALL AWESOME."

    ReplyDelete