Pages

Friday 8 May 2009

What's" busy" in other languages?


Because today was certainly busy.
Little list of things I did:

1. Had a picture taken for the passport that's expired (woot, renewing it)

2. Circled Alexandria for eye doctors but failed.

3. Picked up mum's glasses.

4. Tried to buy clothes and failed.

5. Attended the 4th year "Farewell party". It's not a graduation party per se, but something close, anyways. They made a short amateur movie which was funny, a small sketch (like a play), some songs, our professors wished us well, and then they showed us a slideshow of pictures taken through out the four years we were in college. That was really touching. It's odd to feel so happy yet so sad about the same thing...

6. Went to my cousin's bachelor party (too late, as always... They had stopped dancing already. Bugger. Although my ribs still hurt like hell, couldn't have danced if I wanted to..)
Got my clutches on the magicjack, called and found a voicemail answering. How I detest voicemails! x'D..
Seriously, two good things about Egypt: a. Helpful people all around. (When we wanted to go home from the party my car had a flat tire, the first cab driver I stopped to ask for help helped me out immediately, and within 15 minutes we were back on the road)
b. No voicemails on phones. I never know what to say!

Came back way too late, so absolutely sneaking online.
Going to bed soon, need rest. Head es'plosion.

xxx
The Gypsy.

1 comment:

  1. You called me and I only realized later how huge that was! D:

    I'm such a retard! I thought your number was my landlord calling to evict me! ;-;

    I'm so sorry Jessieeee! *clings*

    ReplyDelete