Pages

Sunday 31 May 2009

Three down, three to go

It didn't go so bad as I had expected it to...
BUT, I am extremely pissed at me wasting away a good 48 hours I could've used to reread the texts we had to do, instead of the research she apparently bluffed about, which never actually came in the exam. Bugger.

One "funny" thing happened though. I finished answering all the questions but one, for I could not for the world remember who the hell Emily Grierson was, or what she had done. I cramped up in the exam, and kinda gave up on answering that question.. Until, two minutes before the end, it asked the girl behind to remind me with her, and she turned out neither to be a novelist or a poet or anything... But a character in one of the short stories! xD I had a marvelous time laughing at myself after that.
After jotting down a quick paragraph, I handed in my paper, then got thanked by the girl who helped me out, because she hadn't even seen Emily's name in the question! So we helped each other out without really cheating, I mean, the question wasn't to who she was, at all. xD

Well, gotto dash.
Tired as hell.

xxx
The Gypsy

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I got stuck doing this guy's entire shift's work...for the second time this week. ._.

    My phone is on silent so I don't get called in to cover for somebody else.

    ReplyDelete