Pages

Sunday 31 May 2009

Rating my life?

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
4.7
Mind:
4.4
Body:
6.1
Spirit:
6.4
Friends/Family:
2.3
Love:
0.8
Finance:
4.5
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


Woah. I didn't ace any of those.
Well, with love and finance I get it, really.
Why they joined friends with family I do not know. They're bloody different D<
I mean, friends score high, family not so high, for me.

Basically, the test is implying my life fails on the general scale.
Which I guess I knew, even though I did not let depression answer the questions.
At all. Quite the opposite. I'd've gotten a 0.1 for everything but friends if pessimism had let me.

Anyways. I'll retake it in three months. See if anything changed.
I'm aiming for a 7 or 8, at some point in my life D< There!

On a none related note~ This month passed really quickly. Lots happened. Not all good, but not a consistent down either. Quite sad it's over. Here's to a good next month =D ~raises her glass of blackberry juice~

xxx
The Gypsy

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking that you just gave awful, awful answers for the Love and Mind related questions, as I can't vouch for Friends. At the very least, mind should've been a lot higher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just took the test as well and even though I'm mainly rather confident with my life I didn't score higher than 7 anywhere :P
    So comparedly I dont think your results are that very bad.
    And I'd claim that someone with 9s and 10s is either totally unrealistic and overly optimistic or just a really exceptional lucky person.. ^^

    ReplyDelete