Pages

Thursday 16 April 2009

I told you so.

I do hate saying that, but I guess love it, too?
=o A love/hate relationship! I'm in one! zomg!
No, seriously. xD
I did say it, though. >.>
Go look up earlier entries if you don't believe me!

What am I talking about? lol
My just-married-in-February-cousin is pregnant.
Yes, I know I totally disagree with that. Here, people don't even know each other that well before getting married. I don't think being pregnant, having morning sickness, and I don't know what else, is a very positive view of each other, for either the hormonal wife or the adjusting husband.
But still, I'm glad for her. Glad for all those that get pregnant when they think they should/want to.

Something else: There are rumors circulating in my family. If they're true, then it's both positive yet scary. But if they're not.. I just don't want to get my hopes up?
We'll see.

xxx
The Gypsy.

1 comment: