Pages

Sunday 29 March 2009

LOL


Yay. I succeeded in the last term's exams! Whee.
That's positive enough! ^^

Just one more term to go.. And I'm on my own, so to speak.
Pretty scary. Jobs and parents and things. *shrug*
Lots of reading, this term. And not much time for doodling lazily. I am reading three books simultaneously most of the time. And most of the books are downright annoying.
I think I liked being in the third year more. It was funner, at any rate.

This month is (almost) to an end. And usually I make a big deal out of April Fool's day weeks in advance, and then end up doing nothing specific. (Just once or twice over the many years?) So yeah. Not worth the headache, this year.

Which reminds me, too, that I've got only one month ahead of me before I become of age. (Officially accepted as an "adult" all over the world.)
Maybe I should do this big thing for my twenty first?
It's not every day you become it.
But then, what? Any suggestions, anyone?
And don't come with swimming parties and sleepovers. Remember my parents, and think up something realistically doable. lol
Although a sleepover does sound cool..
Family aside. They're probably not up to more than a visit. *racks brain to think of something*

Oh well. Got another two/three weeks to ponder that question, read the twenty books or so that are left to read, /and/ write that play that's been dozing in my mind for months already. Don't think I'll ever get that done.
No time for any hobby-time, unfortunately. And I so want to finish some books and paintings. )=

Want to know something funny?
I did a "What's the best major for you" quiz. Guess what I got?


You Scored as English

English_____ ---------- 100%
Art _______ --------- 92%
Journalism __ --------- 92%
Dance______ -------- 83%
Theater ____ ------- 75%
Linguistics___ ------- 67%
Biology_____ ------ 58%
Sociology____ ------ 58%
Anthropology_ -----50%
Engineering__ --- 33%
Chemistry___ --- 33%
Mathematics_ --- 33%
Philosophy___ --- 33%

English, Art and Journalism were tied, btw. Had to choose a tie breaker before the quiz ended.
And to think I am in my fourth year of English, now.
And even funnier: Four years ago, I almost joined the college of Fine Arts.
aaaand... Journalism, dance and theatre are ranking in the top. Boy oh boy xD

Don't forget posting suggestions!

xxx
The Gypsy

1 comment: