Pages

Sunday 22 February 2009

What I wouldn't do...



... for a Venetian mask.
Those things are sooo pretty <3
I don't know since when I've wanted one, but I just got reminded of them recently, and seeing how Holland, amongst other countries, is so happily celebrating carnaval, it just got rubbed in, I guess.
I bet they're expensive, though. At least the prettifull ones I have in mind.
It's just like a scimitar. I've wanted one of those for a long time, as well. To hang on the wall, for decoration. (And to play Sindbad when nobody is looking *cough*)
I'm thinking I can maybe save up for a mask like that, though. Although an entire medieval costume would cost a lot, nay? *shrug* Maybe some day~


I have not been feeling very good, the last couple of days. Actually, I've been feeling pretty bad, physically.
Although I should be getting better. No worries.

Rewatched one of my favourite movies again, French Kiss. <3
Sis keeps on and on harping that it's silly of me to like someone with a French accent.. But I can't help it. It sounds soooo awesome <3 Then again it's played by Kevin Kline , so hello! May I please melt?! Thank you. Given, sis isn't into his "type". So she dislikes both the accent /and/ the looks. Oh well. *shrug*

What else? lol
Oh, yes. My cousin got engaged last thursday.
I played camera woman for all those that aren't in the country to witness it in real life. Aka I held the webcam and light and showed dad and my cousins what was happening.
I prefer being on that side of the camera, usually ;D
Although when I finally /did/ get on, I looked quite photogenic, so woot. x'D

3 comments:

  1. Again I say, Kevin Kline is a god. *worships him* He is hot and handsome and witty and just... *sigh*

    Show us photogenic you xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was on webcam. So can't show :P It looked good though xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Sorry for leaving from MSN! >.< I went to talk with my host mom and then there was no end to it! @____@

    Oh and, you're right, those are über cool! x3 I don't know why, but sometimes it looks weird when there's eyes on the masks... I mean, it looks better when nobody is wearing it? Weird. xD
    The Sinbad sword is cool too, though. ;D

    I've never seen French Kiss. o.o Maybe I should look for it! *googles it*

    Also... *stabs Sir Bad Luck* You better let her get better or you're done with it! I'm serious, I've been told I have good kicks! D<

    ReplyDelete