Pages

Sunday 22 February 2009

To wear, or not to wear..


Miss Birthday Chubbychubs herself~

So weird. Everybody is interfering with what I'm wearing, today.
Can you say annoying?

This morning, we went to buy my niece a present. I love toy shops. They make me feel 12 again.
I made dolls giggle and cry, and say "mom-ma".. I made monkies screech, and Pooh go "Lets count to ten! One, two, three...!" It was so fun ;D
We got her a BIG stuffed chicken animal thingy in a dress (Lol) And a hand-doll cat thing. Cause that's the only word she can say. "Ot-ta". (Cat in Egyptian)
Anyways. There, a guy we've known to work in our bakery till six years ago is being all nice and helpful, then when we're about to leave, he asks us " Why are you wearing trousers? Isn't that male-ish? Or do you do it because you're Europeans?" ... Uhm.. Pardon?
What the hell does he have to do with what the hell I wear?! If I want to be a nudist or walk around all covered in black where all you can see is my eyes? I mean, seriously? Not funny.

In the evening, we went to my aunt's, because her grandkid became one today. So crowded. So noisy. So cake-full. (I'm a pie-person). So family-full. D; Not my type of night, to be honest.
Another comment about my clothes, to my mum. Who now agrees. Or doesn't, I don't know, but she's not backing me up with the "I can friggin' wear anything I bloody well want D<".. Figures.
Anyways. I did something that made my family think I'm even weirder: I let the guy who was painting the kids paint my face as well. I mean, hey, I used to love that, why not do it now? "Because you're an adult. Grow up." That's my sensible part. Luckily it's only a very small part of me. Hah. And I ended up painting muh face anyways <3 So yay.
The cake was made with a picture of my niece on it. Very pretty. Very too-sweet. Very inedible.
She got half a toy-shop. With stuff too expensive and too complex for her, really. I mean, she's one. She doesn't understand the fun of jigsaws. She doesn't like paint itching on her face. She seriously was crying most of the evening. Poor kid. At least her parents and grandparents had lots of fun throwing a posh party. I just hope they'll make it fun like this when she grows up to appreciate it.

Oh, yes. I want a magicjack. Soon.
Because it rawks <3 Hurray!


xxx
The Gypsy.

3 comments:

  1. Nice butterfly xD

    I loveee your nail polish, girl! Lol. You DO look good :)

    What are you wearing?:P No, seriously, that blouse looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeeej, another one who loves paintings on her face at this age! The next time you come to the Netherlands, we go together ;).

    And you should of course wear whatever you like to ;). Leuk geschreven hoor :)

    Dikke knuffel, Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm catching up! :3 Doesn't mean I'm rushing though, don't worry, I read your blog carefully and enjoy it a lot. x3

    Agreed! Everyone wears what they want to wear, end of the story! D< GRR! Tell me where that guy lives, and I'll go and glue him to a PINK dress.

    Also, kick-ass face paint! x3 I've always loved face paint, too... Naturally. : P And screw everyone who thinks it's for kids! D< It's like a cheap Venezian mask, no? ;D

    That's a cool cake thogh. I didn't know they can do that. o.o I hope the kid doesn't get spoiled though. Spoiled, complaining kids are the worst of all. >.<

    ReplyDelete