Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Life is getting busier...

"... to describe prison as the worst three months of
one's life is like describing a horrible car crash as the
worst ten seconds. It sounds logical, and neat; it sounds
truthful. But it's not, because the worst time is afterwards,
when you wake up in hospital and learn that your wife is
dead, or you've had your legs amputated, and therefore
the worst has just begun..." -Hornby.

... And it's scary. lol
College started, and even though I can't attend daily, I promised myself I'd keep up with the work at home, so I'm keeping in touch with whoever can attend. After four days, we already have two read two novels, one drama, and write two essays, all by next week. @_@ Can you say brain overload?
Mainly I'm complaining cause I'm lazy, and have a real hard time concentrating. Besides that I'm also reading two books besides school work, which proved to be slightly more interesting >.>;;

I'm also screwing with my finished paintings, even though I can't use the excuse "out of mere boredom". And I've also started experimenting with new drawing styles (check my deviantart for that -link is on your right-), besides the parts of short stories I can't help but write down because my mind is just too busy with everything.

Apart from that awful movie I saw a couple of days ago, Hard Candy, I watched three other movies this week (even though I complain I'm busy and have no time for anything, can you believe it? ). One was an equal waste of time, although I'm usually more fond of thrillers: When A Stranger Calls. It's trailer looked more interesting, to be honest, so I was disappointed.
Then there was A Good Year, I liked that, even though when I first saw the trailer I rolled my eyes and thought "Bah, another weak gooey romance." Apparently neither weak nor gooey.
And finally The Interpreter, Nicole Kidman starred there. *tilts head* It was interesting, made me see things in a slightly different light, for once.

xxx
The Gypsy.

2 comments:

  1. I worked for five hours today, even when I had a terrible migraine. *smolders*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! That's a lot of work to do in one week! o.o Makes me feel like I have no work to do at all! For example, we only have to read one book per quarter, and I gave the book reports for actually two books before Christmas already, so I had nothing to stress about besides the projects I already finished.
    Poor you! D: Whenever I have a lot of school work, I get aches for just thinking about all the things I still have undone - I would have cramped to death in your situation, probably! x'D I'm afraid of finishing my current school in order to go to an even more difficult school. o____o;;

    The Interpreter... Hmm... Need to look that up.

    ReplyDelete