Pages

Monday 9 February 2009

*cough splutter cough*

"Summer turned to winter,
and the snow turned into rain.
And the rain turned into tears upon your face.
I hardly recognize the girl you are today."

I don't know about this.
Seems like winter is depressing for almost everyone, they miss the warmth, sun, light.
And I'm dreading for the summer to come. Really.
And not just weather-wise, either, although I know sunshine makes me hella depressed.
After this term it'll be the "beginning of the rest of my life". And I'm scared I'mma mess it up entirely by whatever choice I'm going to make.

Anyways. I've been reading. Not as much as I do in my bookworm-phase, though, unfortunately. I don't know what to do about that. Can't seem to settle down long enough for the book to grab my fullest attention. Can't focus or concentrate. Not just on reading, mind.
I've also finished the painting I was dreaming about for so long. Took hella long, and sucked out all the inspiration I thought I had in me. *feels empty*

I did upload my doodles, finally. They're on muh deviantart, go check 'em out nao D<

I'm hungry, but my mouth is full of sores.
And that stinks so damn badly D;
Had a major fight with sis. That also does not make my day any brighter.
*rubs her nose*
In a no-good mood today, so gonna try and sleep it off.~

xxx
The Gypsy.

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to tell you, Jessie, how invaluable your advice was. Seriously. *huuuuuugs* Things are going to be alright.

    And this semester is gonna be okay. Because I will back you up, no matter what, and I will goad you when you self-sabotage. Don't you think I won't. x3 *pokies*

    And I saw your doodle of you and me on dev-art. It's CUUUUUUUUTE! *SQUEEE!* <333

    So, that said, I leave you with this, because I think about you when I hear it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjtbhmQhsXg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that's my painting xD
    Sores? Still? Oh, sweety *hug*
    I adore that song.
    Cheer up, babes. Rest of your life gonna be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sun-haters united! Let's get rid of that glowing heat-ball! D<
    And also of the doubts and dreads the future makes us feel. Life is supposed to be good! So even though it requires all the work and worry we better enjoy it! x'D
    I hope all the good, hopeful and wonderful things for your future! <3

    Also... *checks out the DA link right away* :3

    ReplyDelete