Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Canker sores..

.. I figured, if I give them the honour of being in the title, they'd leave me alone?
I mean, I tried everything else.
Tried droplets that sting and taste nasty, tried a numbing cream that leaves my mouth half-paralyzed for half an hour, and then the effects just.. die.
I even tried taheena, sort of sesame seed paste known in Egyptian folklore to fight canker sores. But.. they're hella adamant. I dun like 'em. ;-;


I've noticed I take a LOT of pictures when I'm out, and when people let me. Or when I'm in and I'm bored. Just amateur photography, really. But I might try on getting a bit more educated in that department. Could always ask Jazz's husband for tips. *tilts head*
Would be nice to take "The perfect picture" Picture perfect? Stuff 'n things. xD

xxx
The Gypsy.

3 comments:

  1. Go to the doctor about the cold sores, I just googled it and it could be something dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you put Three Little Birds on your songlist. <3

    It best not be anything dangerous. D<
    Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basically almost the only thing you need for good pictures is... what is it in English... an operation camera? I guess that's what it is? xD Everything is automatic and stuff and the pictures... just amazing. o.o Of course not a complete idiot could take good pictures with it, and of course you need enough light and so on, but it's quite easy with one. x3

    Also, I have no idea what canker sores are, but they sound no good and I don't like it. D: *tries to make them go away*

    ReplyDelete