Pages

Sunday 11 January 2009

Cruise ships. @_@

Alright, so I know I haven't posted for a couple of days.
I was resting, because resting leads to a more speedy recovery, nay?
It has to, because I'm quite sick and tired of being sick and tired. ^_^
I slept a lot today, which might be why I felt fit enough to actually do something.

Anyways, this thought has been haunting my mind for a couple of days now,
and although I admit I have yet to much effort into researching the idea, it's quite worth it anyways: Working on a cruise ship.
It means I get to travel, and get paid for it as well. I mean, how good does it get.
I read that most cruise ships allow their crew phone access, as well as discounted prices for their internet, so it's not like cutting myself off of my life completely. I do know that it's more than a full-time's job, I mean, it's being on a ship for 24/7 for weeks or months, with exceptions when it stops in a port/haven. And even then schedule might not allow us to even visit land.
Thing is, I want to visit countries that I find interesting myself, and not all just beaches and sun, that sounds very depressing. To me, at least.

I'm going to try and eat, so.. Later.
xxx
The Gypsy.

2 comments:

  1. Well, your knowledge of languages would be a major plus. Your personality would be a major plus. Actually, I can't think of a reason they wouldn't hire you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho, that's a good idea! I mean, being a flight attendant could technically be cool too, but then you can't really see anything else but airports. Yupyup, I say go for it! x3

    ReplyDelete